July 26, 2006

Sean's thought



I went to visit my Godmum last Saturday (22/07/06). She got her wisdom tooth extracted. 4 in total. It must be very painful. So i thought I should visit her to cheer her up abit. Mummy brought me down to Orchard to meet Daddy so that we can go straight after Daddy knock off from his work.

We got a bouquet of flowers (from me) and a pint of Haagen Daz ice cream chocolate flavor (from Mummy) for her. I think she is the first lady that i have presented flower in my life. We reached her house at about 9plus already. At first i was kind of reluctant to be left down on the floor alone or to let Godmum carry me. My stanger anxiety is haunting me.

"Hey, I am still a kid and still trying to over come my stranger anxiety which most babies are still facing. I need to warm up a little first, please bear with me I will soon be able to overcome it. At least i am a very brave boy coz i didnt cry ".

After a while, I starts playing with Robbin, first with Robbin' "ang pow". Wah!! he really gots lots of ang pow man!!I think i also lose to him. Later I tried touching him and his food!!! Ha ha i think my greediness nature is emerging. Mummy say i so "tam jiak" even Robin's food also i want to eat. You know what Robbin is Godmum's favourite pet. It's a rabbit, white furry rabbit. Very cute one. I tried to get some photo to show you next time.

Later on, I think I really cant resist the calling of food. I finally give in to let Godmum carry me in exchange for a packet of biscuit and 1 bottle of Yakult. But i think I make a good accountant, I let her carry 1 (me) but in return i get 2 items, (biscuit & Yakult). Haha i still win.

Eventhough, I am not very close to Godmum yet, taken into consideration that every little babies actually have this stranger anxiety problem. But I believe there will definetely be a certain bonding between us. Before i was born, i always heard mummy talking to her. After i was born she always come and visit me. I kow she luv me alot. "Godmum, please be patient with me, I will grow up to be a big boy and luv you too!!!"

Last but not least, Speedy Recovery to you!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice boy!! Like mother like father.... hope he will be smart and will know how to respect all elderly and parents when grown up. Wish he will be strong and healthy, clever and with lots of wisdom!!

By: Christopher / 10 August 2006