July 10, 2006

One of my Kindermusik Class




Hello!! This is me during 1 of my lesson with Kindermusik. I like the most is playing with the balls before the lesson starts and also the musical instrument session where we will get to play with all sorts of musical instruments like the shakers, tambourine and many others. We normally begins a class with singing hello song to everyone, follow by a massage from mummy. Then we will pay with the musical instruments together withe the music or sometimes with the scarfs/netting for us to feel and dance around singing along with the songs. Then finally we will sing a farewell song to all our frens. Now we are on our 2nd theme called Do-Si-Do. It involves alot of dancing where mummy got to carry me to dance and hop around, which I really enjoy it alot. Daddy told mummy that this session really benefits both me and mummy. Coz mummy can try to lose some weight while carrying me bouncing around. Haha!!!




This is me and my new fren for this theme. His name is call Isaac. As you can see I am busy showing off my 1 hand push-up skill to him. But he doesnt look impress leh??? I must go home and learn harder.






No comments: