July 14, 2006

Genting Trip


I am not very sure where exactly is this place call Genting. I only know is located near to KL since it takes only about 1 hour for Daddy to drive up from Ah yee's house. We are like inside a big aircon room. Is not very cold, but the wind is cooling though. They make me wear like.... 3 pieces of clothing, 1 singlet, 1 long sleeve and 1 jacket.

It was a Saturday, so this place is actually quite crowded, with people of all ages. Alot of kids running around just like me and can tell that they are all very happy since they got to play on all the rides.

Me?? Of course i also wont lose out too. I got to play on a few of the kiddy rides too. Later you see my photos ok.


As you can see i am very tired already, after running about whole day in Genting. We left Genting at about 10pm which i have already I have already fall a sleep by then. I only got to realise when I woke up and found myself lying in the pram at KFC, while the rest busy eating KFC.














No comments: