August 03, 2006

My MMS jab--Ouch it really hurt!!!

I just have my jab taken on Tuesday. Grandma brought me to Doc Ho, which i am still unaware of what is going on even when they take off my pants. I look at them innocently holding the shringe totally unaware of what is next. Until i feel a sharp paint from my butt. They actually poke the needle on my butt which I cried out very loud because it really hurts.

The doctor told grandma that i may be down with fever after the jab so he prescribe some fever medicine for me. Then after paying we left the clinic. I told myself to remember the doctor who poke me hard on my butt, so that if i ever see him again next time, I shall run far far away from him. Run for my life!!!!!

True enough for dont know what reason we went back to the clinic again on the very same day in the evening. And i saw that naughter doctor again. Immediately I cried out loud telling mummy to bring me far far away from him which mummy did. But the adults are all laughing at me, because they think I am really smart as I still can recall this is the doctor who gave me the jab this morning.

No comments: