July 12, 2006

KL Trip- updated by Mummy


We are back from our trip. We manage to visit most of our relatives which i have not been seeing them for quitea while. All of them commented that Sean has grown up alot compare to the previous time they saw him. Some says he look like Jerry and others says certain angle look like me.

I really enjoy myself alot this trip as I manage to spend quality time with my son. Throughout the whole trip i tried to take care of him myself, play, talk and sing to him. Feed him, tap him to sleep practically everything except cleanning his poo. Haha!!!

He can now walk very confidently even with his shoe on, he will just run about in it and even chase after other kids. There was 1 incident where we were at Genting, he actually ran after a kid because the gal was having a pacifier in her mouth which i think he thought is his.

He cant talk in proper language yet, but he is making alot of noice in baby language . He can understand alot of things that we tell him, like when we tell him to do something he will actually response to us. (Eg : we ask him to pass the thing to us, keep his toy, ) So i think he is really a smart boy. He can now recognise ball, balloons, fishes, birds, bubbles, busses and cars. When he see the things that he knows or see before he will make noice to attract our attention, like telling us to see. When we let him eat his food on his own, he will actually share some with you too, by feeding you with his hand!!! I personally think is very important to teach kids to share. That is why everytime when he does that, i will praise him. Then he will be very happy smilling all the way showing his action face. However this is provided you dare to eat the food from his hand which is full of his saliva and already mash up. Ha ha!!! Of course I dare since I am his mum.

We didnt go to many places, only went visiting and on the last day to Genting which i think Sean enjoy himself alot too. We let him play with the ferrywheels, merry-go-round, flying jumbo and a few more kiddies ride. He was very happy throughout . I am not sure if he really understand what he is doing but i believe he enjoys it, since he keeping wanting to play again.

I am glad that i went for this trip, it somehow strengthen the bond between me and my son since I handle him all by myself in KL, which i dont get the chance to do that back home because of me demanding job.

I have posted some photos from our trip to share. Hope that you all will enjoy it.

No comments: