July 14, 2006

Subang Parade - 06/07/06

We went to Subang Parade on 06/07/06. Mummy thought of grabbing some cheap and good stuff for me since my grand aunty works there and she is entitled to staff discount.



Mummy got me this small mug, hoping that i can learn to drink water from there.








This is me an Ah Yee, busy playing Lego at the Toy's department



















Ever since i started to walk with my shoe on, Mummy actually let me walk around in safe areas like shopping malls. Ah yee has encourage her to do so, so that i can practice more of my walking skill, which i quite like it too because I can roam around myself, start pulling all the toys down from the rack and go to the areas that i want to go, see and touch. Of course I am still contanst under the supervision of Mummy. At times when I am lazy, I will just sit down on the floor for a while, but mummy will definetely clean me up before I go back to the pram to prevent all the germs from my hand goes to my mouth since i like to put my hand in my mouth.

Magic Time

I want to perform a few tricks to show you. I have learn this from a very Famous Magician

First trick - How do we make a bread dissapear in 5seconds?



How do we make a bread dissappear in 5 seconds??Please see properly, is very fast. Now you see it!!!!









*****Bee ber Di, BA ber Di"Boom Boom"!!!****




Now is gone!!!!!!!!






2nd Trick -How to make a straw bend??




Since Daddy wants me to show him another trick, i shall show him how to make a straw bend in 5 seconds!!
Da La!! See the straw bend already.




Adults, they are all so funny, small little things that i do, can
actually amuse them the whole day. I really cant understand, what is the life of an adult.
But i do know that both Mummy and Daddy luvs me alot, that is why whatever i do, whatever new skill that i have discover or master makes them very happy.
Hope that i can quickly grow bigger so that i can start talking to them, sing and play with them. I luv you Daddy & Mummy

No comments: