July 07, 2008

Myself and the baby

Yes, this is the first time that i will be mentioning in this blog that I am 26weeks pregnant. The baby and I are doing well so far. Had a very terrible first trimester though, very different from Sean which is smooth sailing all the way. But now it has settle which is good. I have put on 11kg which is not so good for me, i only aim to put on the most 15kg for my whole pregnancy so i still have about 12 more weeks to go. Must try to control a little, even though i always say that but i still eat alot.

ALot of people keep asking me if it is a gal or a boy because by right i should have known the sex already by now. But unfortunately i am still unsure, I will try to schedule for a scanning somewhere in august to find out. The new baby will aslo share the same blog as Sean as I am just too lazy to get everything started all over again.

If you want to know more about US, please stay tune. I know it had been a lot of long posting, will try to post some photos of Sean by this week hopefully, need to go and find the cable to download my pictures.See ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Yen!!

Hmm...seems that I need to fly my butt there to see your new addition as well as Anne's gorgeous baby girl :)

Janah....