July 17, 2008

It's a Gal!!!!

I just went for a scanning this morning and guess what the sonographer told me, it is a lil gal that i am having.Do you believe it? Seriously, i am still a little unconvince, maybe i am just crazy. I am just not having the symptom of having a baby gal like eg : big rounded tummy, beautiful complexion etc.... Maybe i am just too obssesive with those old wife's tale or whatever you call it.

But after 2 scannings done by 3 different sonographers so far at 2 different places, and they all came to the same verdict, all i can say is the probability of having a baby gal is higher. If it comes out to be a boy, don't blame me, its not my fault. Haha

Anyway of course i am happy since i already have a boy naturally i will hope for a gal. But even it happens to come out to be a boy i will still be happy too. Most important thing is they must all be healthy and good. I guess that's what all parents are hoping for.

Baby gal?? It will means by pocket is going to burn a big hole, taking into consideration that there are so many pinky sweetie stuff around for baby gals.Hmm.. Maybe i can start thinking what i should get for the gal.

Now i am at 27 weeks of pregnancy already gain 11kg, sigh...mostly on me not on the baby i guess. So far everything is going on well, this lil gal is more active than Sean when he is in my tummy. She is always doing all the kicking and chopping like having some kind of disco party in my belly. It just feel good at least you know she is doing fine in there.

Sean will naturally be happier i suppose, because he always says he wanted a "mei mei", no matter how many times we corrected him that it may be a "di di". I think he can only associate with "mei mei" as yet because Caleb has got a younger sister which Sean also likes to play with.

The next thing i have to really consider is the the birth of the baby, whether to go for natural birth or ceasarian. Everybody says natural birth is better because it will heal better and lessor harm to your body. For my case i am just very worry about the labor pain, never try before wonder how it will be, heard alot of scary stories. It's going to be brand new experience for me. My risk of going for natural birth is i may still ended up with emerygency ceasar if my previous cut tear, so it will means i will go through labor pain for nothing, still need to cut. Haha. Few more weeks do decide before my next visit to the doctor.

No comments: