August 22, 2006

Surprises..and more surprises...

I surprise mummy lately with lots of my new development. I can clap my hands,tap my legs, do a thumbs up, dance according to my favourite music many others. Now I am even learning to do the hand gesture of "twinkle twinkle little star" which i have seen my teacher doing it in school. Then mummy teaches me at home. Soon i will master it one day

For verbal development, I am still trying very hard. Occasionally i will say car, ball, apple without the" a"sound so its like pple when i see them . Or mum mum (which means food). However I can understand most of the thing adult say like dog, birds, cat, clock flag, toot toot train and many others. Whenever they say something, i can point to the correct things that they say. For eg : when mummy ask me "what is the time now? " i will point towards the clock. When they ask me to on the aircon, i will bring them the remote control. See I am so clever rite??

No comments: