May 05, 2009

My mini birthday



I had a mini birthday celebration at home.As you grow older your own birthday is no longer really that important.Everything is about my kids.
To be honest I tend to forget or maybe just that my brain choose not to even remember my age.Thus these days when people ask me about my age I have to literally start taking out the calculator which i always have it in my bag and start doing the subtraction from my year of birth.I am not exegerating, trust me.....

I was working this year on my birthday, otherwise I would usually have a day off in the past.Jerry bought me a cheese cake and i just cut it with my 2kids after dinner at home. Part of the reason why we didnt do much is also because we had agreed that we had ate out during Valentine's day and just save the $$ for our new house which is coming.

But anyway I am still happy as I have my family with me.

No comments: