September 15, 2008

4more weeks to go...what's in me??

-I still have 4 more weeks to go before my No 2 is due.

-Decided to try natural birth, hopefully it works miracle for me...Painless...Not possible....Be realistic... minimal pain.

-Wondering what is labor....how will i response to it, how is the pain going to be.The contraction.....ok have set a guideline for myself after gathering information from friends and Internet since i have not experience any contraction before. This is what i deduce....

"If constantly having stomachache for a long period and no output it means contraction. If it gets nearer each pain means i am in labor.When having this stomachache, try my super best to endure for as long as i can before going to the hospital to avoid being ask to go home for going to early"

** For those experience mum, does my conclusion sounds right to you?**

-Went for the hospital tour, the labor room is marvelous,almost like a hospital hotel. A very self content spacious room with bathtub, radio,tv, computer and a mini fridge...or maybe i am just "sua ku"

-But disheartening to learn about the news on the crisis that the hospital is facing-shortage of qualify staff and equipment causes the dead of many mummies and babies.But wondering how true since the source is from the Opposition side of the Government...Me still worried.

-Still tired as usual, but seems to better than before maybe because my mum is here. I am like a Queen now, because she cooks, wash and clean everything for me.

-Have been making some effort to think what to pack for my bag. But..... wonder do i really need 1 since i can't recall if i have 1pack the last round when i had Sean.

-Do i need more things for the baby.....Unsure.... Just let nature take it's course.

-Abit of guilt, as i feel that i look after myself more when i had Sean, i did more things for him even before he was born.

-Wonder how Sean will react when the baby is here, because he doesn;t seems to be able to understand it quite yet. To him mei mei is always Cailin.He does on off tell his friends that there is a baby in my mummy and sometimes talk to my belly things like "mei mei" don't cry or hello mei mei or lean on my belly pretending he is listening/communicating to the baby.Quite sweet when he does that, but wonder if the baby is out will he still be so loving towards her. Worst part....come out is a "didi" how?****scratch head****.

-Also in a mid of listing down the food that i want to eat. The Malaysia D24 durian is definetely a must, just feel like eating it.Am glad that i already satisfied my seafood pallate when my aunty is here. Other than that can't think of much, but will still come up with a list because "I ENJOY EATING AND THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE THAT I CAN EAT WITHOUT WORRYING MUCH OF WEIGHT GAINING". haha (eat first later than talk).

-Am kind of looking forward to my No2's arrival. Alot of ???? in me.

No comments: