December 27, 2006

Santa is here. Ho!! Ho!! Ho!!



Is Christmas festives... and my house is throwing a party. With all the good food, from Roasted stuffed turkey,succelent honey baked ham, spaggeti ala tomato to assorted mini french pastries, candies for the kids and most important a good grade red wine to go with. You will really regret if you ever miss it.

Guest list includes mummy's close collegues, godma, mummy's long lost fren aunty anne and family(hee hee not long lost lah, just long time never meet up) as well as my playgroup friend Alden and his family. Is just a small gathering daddy thought of doing before we embark on our new plans next year.




Anyway whatever the reason is, I must say the person who gain the most needless to say is ME!!!!. I received alot of presents from all uncles and aunties, despite the fact that my presents to them are actually from mummy's pocket money.(ha..haa..)I get to eat all the good food, since everybody is in a happy mode so daddy tends to be more lenient with what i can eat, I even get to drink cold drinks from godma.








We order some of the food from Carrefour and some of them was prepare by my grandpa. We only have about 16 guests, kiasu mummy and daddy prepare the food for about 60people. End up we still have lots of food left even some of the guest stay back to support us in finishing the food by having their dinner at our place. From Christmas lunch to christmas dinner, can you imagine that!!!. But it was really fun.



The adults get to catch up among themselves, some sharing cooking ideas, while some playing games. We kids also never lose out, we have our toys to play with. Me being a "gor gor" that day really behave myself very well. I did not cry, did not fuss alot and even willing to share my toys with 2 of my littles friends.

No comments: