December 07, 2006

Barney show

Since Mummy and Daddy off on 2nd December, they brought me to United Square to watch the Barney Christmas show. Yes I like Barney!!They sing Christmas song (jingle bells and Merry Christmas) and we (all the kids) dance along. The show lasted for half an hour and I was very co-operative throughout. After the show those with a receipt from Toy R us with minimum purchase are entitled to take picture together with Barney. As mummy trying to cut cost I think, we didnt take photo with the real Barney itself instead we took photo with the poster. Haha ....But anyway i still enjoy myself alot.

After the show, we walk around US. Mummy brought me some thick clothing from FOX as they are having sales so mummy bought 2 jacket quite thick and a pair of jeans which cost her only $60plus, which mummy thought is a good buy. As for me, US is really a paradize for kids, there are alot of shops selling toys which I keep myself really busy, taking out all the toy refuse to put back. There is also a play area for kids, which I like it alot. Especially chasing after the colorful moving lights don't know come from where. It really amused me.

Later at night, we went to visit the newly open Ikea at Tampines. Needless to say, more running around at IKea. Testing all the children bed and room furniture. Haha hinting mummy to buy for me Below are some photos taken on that day


While queueing up for the Barney Christmas show



The Barney Christmas Show at United Square

Me enjoying my Barney show


Trying to pose together with Barney

No comments: