June 20, 2006

My First Macdonald Trip



I still recall that my first trip to visit Uncle Ronald was on 15/04/06. Daddy was quite reluctant initially, however he still give in after much consideration as Mummy manage to convince Daddy that I am big boy enough to eat burgers already. "Ya Daddy I am really a big boy already, you see my pattern, exactly the same like you liao.








We ordered Hotcakes Meal and Big Breakfast. I ask mummy which one is nicer?








I think i prefer Big Breakfast, because I like the sausage, scramble eggs and muffins. And most importantly is "Big", I think, since is call Big Breakfast









I notice the kids from next table keep staring at me. I think they are looking at my food.








Wait! Daddy I really think is not safe to take photo now. Someone is aiming at my Big Breakfast










Ok. Now can already






Huh!!!Someone steal my Big Breakfast!!!







Bluff you one lah. All inside my stomach already.
Haha!!!

I really enjoy myself alot. First time in my life, I get to eat something else besides my milk milk and porridge. I also get to drink a little bit of cold Milo leh. Hope that Dadddy can quickly bring me here again.

No comments: