June 19, 2006

A Greedy Me!!

Daddy got me some Hello Kitty biscuits. It has got strawberry cream between it. Can you see? Sorry I really cant share with you because is too nice. Mummy couldnt help it, but capture down all these photos to show Daddy how greedy i am. See I eat until whole face also have.




















Now you see the biscuit!!





















Now you still see the biscuit!!!





















Ha! Ha! Now you still see my Hello Kitty biscuit.




















But now you don't!!!

Yeah!!Yeah!! All inside my mouth already.


2 comments:

Caleb Choo said...

Looks so yummy! I wanna eat too!!!! Gimme some, Sean gorgor?

SeanDamian said...

Mummy says Aunty Anne is her good fren, so that makes you my good fren too. I will share my Kitty biscuit with you. Will get Daddy to buy some and bring over for you when we go Mel soon.