November 15, 2007

Bob The Builder Concert

Bob The Builder,can...fix ti.Bob The Builder, yes.... can!! This is how I sing the Bob The Builder Song.


* the ..... means, mummy cant really hear or understand what I sing*

I went to the "Bob The Builder Concert" with Caleb and his mummy last Saturday.I started my day feeling very grumpy, eventhough i am actually still very excited about the concert the night before. Cann't get to sleep well because I am coughing badly and is still moaning over the lost of my poor dummy.

Since I woke up early, mummy decided that we get ourselves change and leave house early, as we need to "chop" a good seats.Eventhough i manage to catch some sleep in the car, but I am still feeling very grumpy even when the show starts.

I believe you will not feel good too, after taking 4jabs within a month, which means 4 different type of vaccine running inside my body, wonder what they are doing inside making me feeling sick, at the same time I have to deal with my cough and worst part getting over the lost of my best companion "The Dummy". I will always remember you & May you rest in Peace.

Back to the concert, alot of kids are dancing at the floor, which after awhile Caleb "chiuo" me to dance. This is when my active self comes back to life. We (me & Caleb) decided to show of our typical Singapore "beng" dance moves to impress those chicks standing next to us.


No comments: