May 27, 2007

My First Airplane Journey to Melbourne 10/05/07

Yes, I finally get to travel on an airplane on my way to join daddy in Melbourne with only mummy travelling alone with me. Yeah guess how did i spend that 7 hours in the flight, or probably you should ask guess how mummy survive with me that 7 hours on board....

Haha so far, according to mummy and those air steward/stewardess i behave myself very well. except 1 incident where i cry real loud in the middle of the night coz i fell down to the floor while sleeping and Mummy is not around because she left for the toilet while I am asleep after enduring for so many hours.
Below are some of the photos taken on how i spend my time on board
eating my kid's meal
playing with my cars
listening to music
singing and talking to myself

watching Barney

and sleep......

No comments: